wedding

wedding

Broadway Play

Broadway Play
high school musical

Wing Eating Contest

Wing Eating Contest
Brett getting ready to chow down!

Bear Lake

Bear Lake
My friend's awesome cabin

Bear Lake

Bear Lake
The Cowboy Room

Bear Lake

Bear Lake
Brett in the cold water of Bear Lake

engagements

engagements
brett and me

Graduation

Graduation
My brother, Brandon and I graduated together

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wedding Dress Disaster

The night before the big day I decided to try my dress on to see the changes the lady made to the sleeves. I slipped it on and about started crying. The sleeves had not been adjusted or touched and I thought I wouldn't be able to wear my dress to the temple the next day! With help from my mom, Alex Cindy Dunkley, Kelli Dunkly, and LaDawn Cox we came up with a solution which I won't reveal. It's not bad don't worry....let's just say I borrowed something from someone that was a lot smaller then me. I hope it wasn't too bad! I had to figure something out cuz the dress had to work.
The ladies in the temple were really nice and they noticed my problem, but helped me out! It all worked out and I loved my dress!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! You need to update your blog! It's almost been a year since your last post! Hope you and your family are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Honeymoon Cruise

Honeymoon Cruise
before dinner

Hawaii 2008

Hawaii 2008
learning to dance

The names fit perfectly: Alex, Ashley, Jessica

The names fit perfectly: Alex, Ashley, Jessica