wedding

wedding

Broadway Play

Broadway Play
high school musical

Wing Eating Contest

Wing Eating Contest
Brett getting ready to chow down!

Bear Lake

Bear Lake
My friend's awesome cabin

Bear Lake

Bear Lake
The Cowboy Room

Bear Lake

Bear Lake
Brett in the cold water of Bear Lake

engagements

engagements
brett and me

Graduation

Graduation
My brother, Brandon and I graduated together

Friday, October 2, 2009

My Grandpa Vance passed away this past July 14, 2009. He was the best and made everyone around him feel like they were the prettiest, best person in the world. He loved little kids and thought girls in high heels were hot.
I will miss him very much, but will remember the many memories I have with him! I hope to love like he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Honeymoon Cruise

Honeymoon Cruise
before dinner

Hawaii 2008

Hawaii 2008
learning to dance

The names fit perfectly: Alex, Ashley, Jessica

The names fit perfectly: Alex, Ashley, Jessica